Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Guest Blogging



I remember babysitting as a teenager and watching shows like Monty Pythons flying Circus and Benny Hill late at night. My friends and I would quote the movies, Holy Grail, The Life Of Brian, ETC all the time. Luckily my sons have the same sense of humor and I discovered thanks to YouTube, that they and their friends quote the movies and famous skits, too. So as a gift, We went to the last showing of Spamalot on Sunday.

OMG it was so funny. There few moments during the show that we weren't laughing. Eric Idle was there and gave a great talk at the end. The show is going on world tour. If it comes to your neck of the woods, please go and see it. It is well worth the price of admission.


I posted a blog on The Romance Studio blog today. Stop on by and take a look. Its about body language.

Thanks for stopping by
Mari

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

We've been watching a bit of Benny Hill on TV lately. I love the chase scenes he has at the end of each show. I've never seen Monty Python before though.

1/18/2009 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home