Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That time of year


Heading out to the New Jersey Romance Writers Association’s Put Your Heart In a Book Conference on Friday. I was just scanning over the workshops. For a person that hates to make decisions this is boggling my mind. Thankfully they do make CD’s of them and if I am truly torn I can order the one I don’t go to. Anyway I will let you know how it went next week. I am looking forward to catching up with my same time next year friends. From my experience NJRW does a great job and I come away with lots of thoughts for fodder.

Rissa sent me mail *g* so Agnes has some work to do when I get back. She is at a loss for words right now… well actually she’s just trying to catch her breath WOW *Fans self*

Have a great weekend! And may sorting through decisions bring you enlightenment *g*
Mari
PS if you'd like to see some photos of NJ Lighthouses stop by my Thursday Thirteen

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Hi Marissa - have fun at the NJ conference. I went to that conference a few years ago as an aspiring author and had a ball. Everyone was so friendly.

10/24/2008 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home