Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Isn't it pretty?



I posted an excerpt from WINNING BESS today over on TRSBLUE loop.

I know I say I only write for the fun of telling a story and I do. Its something I enjoy. You can tell by each new gray hair, bitten fingernail, and frustrated sigh that I am truly doing something I love. LOl Serioulsy there are moments when my laughter and giddiness is not because I am on the brink of a breakdown,causing me to threaten two imaginary characters to cooperate...Two characters that might be tossed into the fire they are now laying next to... *smiles sweetly* But it really is nice to receive some acknowledgement for it. I am truly honored.

May the heart you put into your stories be recognized by those who read it.
Mari

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats!!

1/10/2009 10:08 AM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Very pretty! Congratulations. :)

1/12/2009 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home