Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

But more importantly (at least to me) HAPPY BIRTHDAY (((((((Mari))))))))))))

Several years ago I accidentally stumbled into the Dark-Hunter chat room where I met my dear friend ((((((((((Mari))))))))) Talk about luck! ;)

I'm going to borrow from Emily Dickinson.
"My friends are my estate." I believe this wholeheartedly. I count you among my friends and I'm blessed to know you. I hope your day is as wonderful as you are. :)

Happy birthday (((((((((((((((((((Mari)))))))))))))))))
Love, Mels

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MELS ((((HUGS)))) awww thank you, Chicca!
Okay I'll borrow from Bernard Meltzer..."A true friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though they know you are slightly cracked!"

Thank you for your friendship, its helped me survive, made me laugh, and given me goals to strive for!
Love Ya
Mari/Mo

3/17/2008 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

3/18/2008 2:09 AM  
Blogger Amy Ruttan said...

Happy Birthday Mari. I was actually supposed to be born March 17th, instead I was born on April 16th. Easter Sunday!! LOL!

Happy Birthday :D Or belated birthday. LOL!

3/21/2008 9:30 AM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Happy belated birthday wishes, and Happy Easter.

3/22/2008 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home