Monday, January 21, 2008

A Smut Meme by Isabella Snow

I've been Tagged by Corrine Davies to respond to a Smut Meme. You're welcome to post it on your blogs, the rules are as follows: You must call it the Smut Meme (obvious reasons, I'd hope), you must link to me in the title, and you must tag 2 people, and link to them as well. Oh, and you must post this little blurb at the beginning, like I've just done. Got it? Ok then.

The idea is to pick one or the other, even if you prefer neither. I'll go first. If you want to play along you can answer the questions in the comments. Okay does it mean i am super-smutty if i have a hard time narrowing down to one choice or as My hubby says: "It means you are just alot of fun"?*blink*

1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream: *Sigh* See this is what I mean! Okay I'll go with Chocolate since I would chose Cool Whip over whipped cream because it doesn't melt as fast.

2. Leather or PVC: I love the way Leather Breaths!

3. Outdoor Sex or Indoor Sex: *whimper* SEX *g*

4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed? Okay Come on! Variety is the spice of life!

5. Bad Sex or No Sex: No Sex. I have limits i do need to get some pleasure out of it!

6. Dominate or Be Dominated: Be Dominated or at least let him think he is dominating me *g*

7. Thigh highs or Bodystocking: THigh Highs, drive him crazy knowing under that peasant skirt is...

8. Fast or Slow: Okay I'll put slow.. no wait... there is something to be said about a hot furious quickie *wails* I don't know!

9. Rough or Gentle: DO I really have to limit myself?

10. Bite or Suck: Bite. then Suck

11. Role play or Reality: Reality

12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To: prefer being driven to a nonverbal audible sounds frenzy

13. Edible panties or No Panties: No panties, haven't found edibles that taste good, but i have found a candy bra that seems yummy.

14. Spanking paddle or Bare-handed: Bare-handed

15. Landing Strip or Kojak: Landing Strip, no pre-puberty look for me.

16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck: See here again it would depend on my mood and the situation.

17. Moaning or Screaming: Moaning...loud *g* I agree with Corrine.

18. Older Men or Young Men: My three year older Hubby.

19. Threeway or No Way: No Way I am too selfish to share.

20. Swing or No Swinging: No Swinging umm thats trading partners not the swing hanging from the ceiling right? *g*


And I tag: My Cowriter Rissa Melissa Lopez & Jenna Leigh If you don't know the answers, make them up!

may you always leave yourself open to choices and find ways to have fun with your romance!
Hugs
Mari/Mo

5 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Yeah I snorted at you over at Corinne's. You are so not shy. *G* great answers.

1/22/2008 1:26 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

LOL Loved your answers and yea it is hard to choose between a couple of them. Thanks for playing along!

Oh and for the record I didn't buy the whole 'shy' thing either LOL

1/22/2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger NIna Nash said...

Totally agree with you about the Cool Whip thing... ;-)

1/26/2008 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice answers.. but you are supposed to link to *me* in the title, as it's my meme!! ;)

1/28/2008 12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*blink* Mechele! LOL I guess I have to drop that shy thing when in the computer. its only visible in person.

LOL Corrine! my pleasure *blink*

Isn't coolwhip the best. wonder if they'll ever try to sell that use in their advertising?

Ack! Sorry Isabelle, I am technologically challenged I though I did LOL! see if the edit works.

1/28/2008 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home