Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rissa's Dad



Right now I'm in a different place,
And though we seem apart,
I'm closer than I ever was ...
I'm there inside your heart.
I'm with you when you greet each day.
And while the sun shines bright,
I'm there to share the sunsets, too ...
I'm with you every night.
I'm with you when the times are good,
To share a laugh or two,
And if a tear should start to fall ...
I'll still be there for you.
And when that day arrives
That we no longer are apart,
I'll smile and hold you close to me ...
Forever in my heart.

Rissa's dad passed away Febuary 15th. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts. She has a tribute to her father on her livejournal blog. and a sweet list of things she'll miss about him on her other alter ego Melany Logen's Blog
(((MELS))) I know this is a difficult time for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

It's beautiful! And you found daddy's pic! (((((((((((((Mari)))))))))))))))))))))) thank you so much.

Love,
Mels aka Rissa

2/22/2008 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home