Wednesday, January 09, 2008

ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hey everyone *sigh* don't you just love a great set of Abs? *dreamy sigh*

I hope your new years are off to fabulous starts. One of my new years resolutions is to blog here every week, even if its just a quick hello.
Today I have happy news to share! Melissa Lopez, The Rissa Half of this co-writting team, has had her first release with Samhain Publishing!
Boomerang Love
Take a look, read the excerpt, then tell me you aren't enticed to read more and make a purchase!

Congratulations Melissa!
*Caddyshack gopher dance*
Mari

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

(((((((((((((((Mari))))))))))))))))))))))) thank you so much! :) I'm still getting my groove on.

OhmYword! You're going to blog weekly! I can't wait! You're one of my very favorite bloggers! :) You've got a real knack for it. I always love your topics!

*Grin* maybe next week we'll have an update. We've a jewel deadline approaching...along with an impatient knight.

Hugs & love
Mels/Rissa

1/09/2008 7:24 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

*sigh* mmmmmmmmabs...........

Sorry did you say something?

LOL kidding! what is this about an impatient knight and a jewel deadline. Tell us more!!

1/15/2008 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home