Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I sent Rissa mail!!


*Flopping into the Lazy Boy at my dad's house and sighing* Its been a long day! My poor daddy had a triple hernia repaired today. I drove him to the hospital and waited while he had the surgery and made his way through a long recovery time... question of the day... "did you pee yet?" He did fine and is snoozing in his own bed, finally while I keep watch.

How does this lead to Rissa getting mail? Well, we had to sign in at 6:30 AM. I Don't Do Mornings! Many who know me know the only way I see the sunrise is if I am still awake from the night before. So instead of going to bed I finally sat my procrastinating backside down and 1.8k later the scene was finished and it was almost time to pick up my dad.

So I sent Agnes and Song of his Soul (working title) on their way to Rissa. Those wondering who Agnes is...She is the oldest sister of Sibil our Heroine in Heart on His Sleeve. I think I mentioned it before but when I write Agnes I get a bit teary-eyed. Does any one else have a character that they write or have read where the emotion hits you? Anyway HOHS is reaching its climax and hopefully soon you'll get to meet her and her hero Gryffen... that picture of Rufus Sewell is our inspiration for him. Now thats the look of an alpha male if I ever saw one!


Song Of His Soul
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
21,151 / 25,000
(84.6%)



Hugs
Mari

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I hope your Dad makes a speedy recovery. Sigh...I'm just thinking about my early morning tomorrow. I have to take hubby to golf. At least the coffee shop will be open this time!

10/10/2008 3:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

THanks Shelley, he had one side done last year and developed more on the other. This recovery is going much better than his first. Hope hubby's golf game and the coffee was up to par *g*

10/13/2008 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home