Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ticks, Quirks and Threes about Mari




We had a fun weekend with a girl scout campfire gathering Friday night, a hike in the cooling last days of summer at Ringwood State Park, Saturday and a Rock the Beach party for adults at our lake on Saturday night. Thus the reason for the above song! It was among the songs played this weekend and it fit what we were doin after our hike. I love it and Brads Voice!! Oh the scenarios it puts into my mind…

Lol Now for the Meme's...I might prove very boring after this. Awhile ago I was tagged by Mechele Armstrong with a Quirks Meme and Melany Logen with a Three’s about me. I put them aside because of Winning Bess Promotions. So today I am putting them up together. And on My Maureen blog, I posted a Husband Meme that Amy Ruttan did on Six Degrees Of Sexy last week.

I’m not tagging anyone because I am a slightly insecure person and it will be reinforced if they don’t do it *g* But feel free to do it and pass it on! Let me know if you do, so I can read it.
Celebrate the quirks and everyday things in your life they add up to a very exciting you!
Mari

QUIRKS
1) I collect quotes that resonate with me, be it from a famous person, a t-shirt or bumper sticker.
2) I have hundreds of projects started… knitting, photo albums, needlepoint, crossword puzzles… someday I might get around to finishing some.
3) I hate to throw things away… like the clutter fairy says whatever you throw out today you will need tomorrow.
4) Like quotes I like to collect useless bits of information… why I love the real facts found inside lids on Snapple bottles…todays…Storm clouds hold about 6 trillion raindrops…many of which will be falling on us over the next 4 days. There be a Nor’easter coming in.
5) My favorite drink (besides beer) is Dr Pepper and Captain Morgan… who said I wasn’t into threesomes *g*
6) I make mosaics out of M&M;s and Skittles before I eat them. it really really adds up the procrastination minutes!


THREES ABOUT ME:
Three jobs I have had in my life:
1) Bank Teller
2) Speech Language Pathologist
3) Author

Three shows that I watch:
1) Dancing with the Stars
2) Deadliest Catch
3) Sarah Connor Chronicles

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1) Melissa Lopez
2) Paula the IWM
3) Mechele Armstrong

Three of my favorite foods:
1) Mac and Cheese (all time comfort food)
2) Ice Cream
3) Reese’s Peanut butter Cups

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1) Cape May. NJ
2) Florida (well after hurricane season)
3) Australia

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1) completing more than one book!
2) getting bookcases constructed so my books get out of boxes
3) a Trip to Disney World

Three places I have been:
1) Ireland
2) Most of the East Coast USA
3) New Orleans, St Louis, Pittsburg, and Baltimore on Writing conferences

3 things I would do if I won 100 million dollars in the lotto:
1) Pay off all my debt
2) make sure my children have enough to achieve their dreams but not so they still don’t have to work for them
3) Travel

3 things that make me happy --stealing Corrine’s
1) My children's humor
2) Visiting with family
3) Completing a story

3 things that annoy me:
1) When XM reception goes in and out during a favorite song
2) When people drive down the shoulder during traffic jams.
3) Kiss Butt phonies

3 favorite movies:
1) Princess Bride
2) The Frighteners
3) Wizard of Oz and ET are tied

3 places I want to go before I split the planet:
1) Back to Ireland
2) Italy
3) Australia

3 things I want to do before I split the planet:
1) See my children achieve goals of their own
2) See all the seven wonders
3) Have time to celebrate life with my husband

3 things I'm thankful for.
1) My home
2) My life
3) All inventions that have made my life easier

3 People I'm Thankful for:
1) My Family
2) My Friends
3) My Readers

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Ruttan said...

Great meme, and I read Mo's Hubby Meme on her blog. I couldn't post because I am not a member of 360.

Very cute.

And I'm taking the relax advice. LOL!

9/25/2008 1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amy, yeah someday I will have to make the leap to blogger for my personal blog, too. Glad you enjoyed the Memes.

glad to hear you are relaxing! We all sounded like a bunch of nagging mother hens, but it was from the heart!

9/26/2008 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home