Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Getting to know you

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
4,653 / 30,000
(15.5%)


Tiago and Haley

Okay we have a new one in the works *g* our hero and heroine, Tiago and Haley have been keeping us busy. Working on developing a character with depth can be difficult at times, especially when you have a deadline. We have a profile sheet I like to fill out. Since we each write one characters POV and need to understand the character the other created, it’s great to have to refer too.

But knowing it’s a profile it feels a little too much like work. Something we procrastinators love to avoid. So I had fun today with Haley. We procrastinated together. How many of you have ever received the Getting to Know You questionnaires from friends? I am lucky to have a wonderful procrastination enabler who sends them to a bunch of us regularly. Today I pulled one out of the old email and let Haley fill it out. It really did give me some new insight. Next time you are stuck try one of these questionnaires or pull out a magazine quiz. See how they would answer.

I’ll put some of the questions and answers below to give you a little peak at her.

What’s Your Middle Name?
Mayauel, it’s the name of an ancient goddess of my mother’s people,she supposedly brought Love to mankind.

What’s one odd/interesting fact about you?
You will rarely find me without my camera and taking pictures.

Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
I am in your head there is no way I can keep a secret from you. But if I could…well, yes, I hate seeing people get upset.

Tattoos and/or Piercings:
My ears and my bellybutton are pierced.

What is your big weakness?
Seeing someone angry or upset

If you could change anything about you, would you?
Yes, What ever it was that made my father think I was a burden, Would someone please tell me what it was?

What do you wear to sleep?
Hello Kitty night shirt

Trousers or skirts?
Trousers, never know where you have to move to get a picture

If you only had one day to live, what would you do?
Tell my father exactly what I think if him,
Jump Tiago. LOL I would probably chicken out of both


May your search for insight lead you to passion that burns hotter than a comet.
Mari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home