Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We were Tagged

Our good Friend and awesome writer Mechele Armstrong was nice enough to tag us.
Yes, US, Marissa Alwin is a combined alter-ego LOL. She doesn't think so highly of herself that she goes around speaking in queen's english. *g*

Since we have been away for a bit a little intro might be a good place to get back into the swing of things. So I am going to do my eight then let Rissa do eight.

THE RULES:(For those of you who follow those kinda things!)Here are the rules according to whomever likes to makeup rules (not me):
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (All's fair in Lurv and bloggin')
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


Eight Random Things about Mari:

1. My first name is Maureen and I am a procrastination addict!

2. Growing up as an only child I now find myself a mother of 4 -- 3 boys and 1 girl. 16,13,10 and 5 respectively.

3. I have a graduate degree in speech-language pathology

4. I make mosaics of m&m's and skittles before I eat them

5. My blood consists of Diet Dr Pepper and Reese's Peanut Butter cups, although the new snapple green tea and 3 musketeer bars are beginning to delute them.

6. I have travelled to Ireland 3 times and Kissed the Blarney Stone on each visit. Yes, There are some that say I am full of it. *g*

7. Growing up between the ages of 6 and 12 I broke each arm twice and my leg once. this year while living at my parents I slipped on wet tile and broke my elbow.

8. We just moved home after a year and a bit living with my parents while made a major renovation to our house! I am searching for my sanity but how can you find what you never had? It is really great to be back in my own space though!

Rissa here:

1. I want to see Ireland with Mari!
2. I'm a Gene Simmons fangirl.
3. I'm not a winter person.
4. I have four children.
5. At the moment baseball is my favorite sport.
6. My fried chicken is almost as good as my grandma's. was
7. I cannot sing, and I can tell when someone else can't either.
8. I want to see a play on Broadway. Hopefully in October!

As to who to tag? SO many wonderful friends all worth getting to know! Who can choose? Anyone passing by that wants to share 8 random things about themselves please do. if we know you or if we don't, we always enjoy getting to know you. Leave them here or leave the link to your site so we can visit. (((HUGS)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home