Thursday, October 08, 2009

RomantiCon


This weekend is Ellora's Cave RomantiCon!!! Meet your favorite authors and cover models at their first ever convention in Richfield, Ohio! The convention features a party, breakfasts, workshops, a dinner, a book fair and all sorts of other fun stuff.


Rissa will be there representing all her pseudonyms, including Marissa! I wish I could attend too. but one word...economy. not just income but time. LOL I will be in my other hat. You'll find me in the woods camping with my Brownie troop!


Hopefully there will be a 2nd and many more, so I can attend them! !!! I am in an Exclamation point frame of mind today, aren't I? lol So if you are attending look for Rissa. She'll be wearing a name tag identifing her as Melissa Lopez aka 1/2 Marissa Alwin and 1/2 Melany Logan


Hope everyone attending has a great time. I will be checking in via twitterberry *g*
Mari

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Happy camping! I wish I could have made it to RomantiCon as well. I've seen some great photos already. I'm a bit shy with crowds, but you know, I might have even gathered the courage to touch a Caveman's arm. *grin*

10/10/2009 3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Camping was lots of fun. the fall foliage was gorgeous and the air just the right temp. not too hot not too cold. The girls were all giggles and enthusiasm. and no bugs found just the faint wafting odor of a skunk just before the campfire.

I am saving my pennies to go next year. Can't let Rissa have all the cavemen to herself! And I have met some great EC authors and editors online that I would love to meet in person. Hint hint nudge nudge

10/15/2009 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home