Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Birthday and a Blog~


Happy Birthday to Paula! Our webmistress extraodinaire and wonderful friend! I have no idea how she does all she does! But thank you!!


Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. I hope you celebrate many many many more!! Love ya, Chicca!


I blogged at TRSBLUE today!


I get a kick out of the titles on the covers of Cosmo and Glamour, one thatcaught my eye awhile back "What Men Really Think During Sex Besides YESSSSSSSS!" Yes, the title had me laughing. The article did too. Yeah, I read it! It seems we ladies shouldn't worry about the stretch marks and how we look nekkie. Menreally mean it when they say "You're being ridiculous. You look gorgeous." Men,it seems, when intoxicated with lust have the ability to airbrush the woman before them. Who knows maybe it's the blood flow south that affects thevision.*g*


Want more about the article and what goes through the male mind? check out theblog!~~




Hope everyone's having a great summer and a safe winter depending on where you are!

Mari

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home