Thursday, October 12, 2006

We’re back!

And let me tell you what an incredible time we had! The NJ conference rocked! I highly recommend any author who hasn’t attended one to make plans for one in their future. I/we got so much out of the workshops!

I’m particularly stoked by the “power of positive thought” we came away with!

And New York City! OMG…Mari is such a great host! I loved every moment of the adventure! And can’t wait until next year!

If there was only time to give in-depth details on everything, but there’s not! We have a week and we’re back on a jet plane to for New Orleans to attend Sherrilyn Kenyon’s KCON.

Our plate is covered with VALIANT and LUKEWARM PSYCHE. They’re in Mari’s court, I can’t wait to see her additions!

Until later~
Rissa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Yeah, but you'd better spill the beans there...

10/13/2006 3:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL if you want some details you can check my 360. the link is on the side. The Mmmmm writers had a blast, the NJRW conference, dinner with a knight and the dodging of low lying branches, streetsigns trafficlights and over passes while on top of a double decker bus are just a few of the highlights! A bientot mes amies off to N'awlins!

Mari/Mo

10/18/2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home