Thursday, August 17, 2006

Very Big Smile

Heart On His Sleeve
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,733 / 12,000
(22.8%)

*caddyshack gopher dance* I did it again! Not as many words needed this time but if you know how long-worded I can be, writing within a limited word count is harder for me to accomplish. And more so since Sibil, whose POV I am writing, has strong opinions and curiosity that have gotten her shushed alot, it takes her awhile to get to the point. But this is one time she is determined to have her curiosity satisfied and Waryn Landelle, Duke of Lysky is just the man to provide her with the answers.

May your curiosity be satisfied multiple times
Mari

4 Comments:

Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Congrats Mari! Gotta love moving those word counts.

8/18/2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its such fun! lol well at least i am simply amused.

8/19/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

Isn't it a good feeling when the word counts start to rise the way you like? *pushing up sleeves* I'm off to work on mine. ;o)

8/19/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you go girl! I will be checking up on you!

Rissa made the bar move too, so I am back to rolling up my sleeves.

8/20/2006 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home